Careers Client Relationship Manager
Are you a passionate Client Relationship Manager looking for a new opportunity with great career prospects?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious and detail-oriented Client Relationship Manager to join our London team.
At SmartFocus we’ve built a SaaS retail marketing platform. It delivers 60 billion personalised customer interactions and 7 million email campaigns annually. We’re proud to work with global brands like House of Fraser, Levi’s, Waterstones and many more.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing – with strong knowledge of email marketing essential
- Demonstrate successful account growth
- Project Management skills
- Strong proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Taking the lead on new opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment
- Creative problem solver
- Detail-oriented, routinely meets deadline
- Solution focused
- Good understanding of digital marketing and CRM
The Customer Relationship Director is responsible for owning, growing and maintaining long term relationships on assigned top key accounts. You will be expected to manage and mentor at least one Client Relationship Manager. This role sits within a Client Relationship team reporting to the VP, Client Services in London.
A typical day will involve.:
- Own and build relationships with main stakeholders on a portfolio of clients ultimately responsible for growing and retaining profitable business
- Create quarterly account plans to identify strategic opportunities to expand the SmartFocus offering and reputation with the client
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and services and ensure we are aligned with their business needs and objectives
- Schedule and run regular meetings with clients providing updates on projects and outstanding issues raised and ensuring actions are captured and followed up
- Track your clients’ activities and events in their industry sectors to maintain a high level of awareness about your accounts
- Display expert knowledge of our products and services
- Be an inspiration and gain respect from the internal team through collaboration and innovation
- Address client needs and issues professionally and ensure they are closed in a timely and efficient manner
- Educate clients on our products and services identifying cross/up sell opportunities
- Create account plans to meet ARR and services revenue targets
- Close business adhering to process and with approved paperwork
- Provide updates to SmartFocus’ management to ensure that the company is informed about your accounts.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should state clearly why you are interested in working with SmartFocus, and what you would bring to this role.
At SmartFocus, we understand that every customer is on a unique journey. Motivations to try, buy or stay local change depending on the individual making the choice. Trusted by over 1,000 customers, the SmartFocus Message Cloud delivers 60 billion personalized interactions and 7 million email campaigns annually.
Message Cloud encompasses everything marketer’s desire from their digital strategies – enabling them to own every customer moment, with a decisioning engine that creates contextualized messages triggered by customer behavior, not by the marketer's best guess. It allows businesses to eradicate conversion kerbing obstacles, through personalization, marketing intelligence, social insights, email, and mobile push notifications across any device – all on one powerful platform. SmartFocus empowers businesses to influence their valuable customer journeys, connecting and engaging with customers at every treasured touch point.
SmartFocus is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating and celebrating a diverse and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Once you’ve proven how great you are – after 3 months – you will benefit from the following;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enrolment in the company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Bike2Work scheme entitlement
- Season Ticket Loan
If you like free tea, coffee, fruit and a big party twice a year that’s included too.