Careers Marketing Executive
Are you a passionate Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity with great career prospects?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an in-house Marketing Executive based in Paris to join the creative & marketing team of a leading digital marketing company working with top retail and fashion brands.
SmartFocus is a digital marketing innovator working with the world’s leading retail and fashion brands (Chanel, Nike, Speedo, Levi’s, Selfridges, French Connection, House of Fraser). Based in central London, you will be part of a rapidly growing organization with global influence and impact. You will be working as part of our creative powerhouse and support the dynamic marketing team with your design and animation skills on both internal and external projects. You will be working on everything from marketing collateral, client pitches and presentation materials to corporate identity branding and short and visually captivating infomercials.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in the creation of marketing collateral about products, functionalities as well as customer testimonials, blogs and newsletters
- Able to animate and community manage social channels
- Able to update the web site, good CMS knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent writing, typography and layout skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Collaborating with both internal and external parties to deliver internal/external communications and events management (tradeshows, breakfast meetings with customers, etc.)
- Researching, sourcing and communicating marketing information quickly and effectively to internal and external teams
- Creative, highly motivated and have excellent organizational and communications skills, including a demonstrable ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with a strong team ethic
- Fluent in French and a very good knowledge of English absolutely necessary. Proficiency in German and Spanish a plus.
- Experienced in creating communications content in the Technology sector
- Interested in Digital, Technology, direct marketing strategy and Retail
- Previous experience working on print and online media would be a plus
- Knowledge of AfterEffects, PremierePro would be a plus
- CRM skills would be a plus
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and with different levels of stakeholders
- Creating Marketing product material:
- In charge of creating brilliant communications that engage, inspire and excite our customers and prospects about our Digital platform technology, from personalized emails to insight and social engagement tools
- Review of existing material for audit, identify gaps, suggest new supports
- Translation of existing English material into French
- Write product sheets, customer testimonials, blogs and newsletters, both in English and French.
- Supporting the documentation team:
- Assist documentation team in re-reading of existing documentation and provide feedback on how to improve the documentation in order to improve client experience.
- Coordinate with documentation team to create new content for client-facing technical documentation
- Assist documentation team with translating technical documentation as needed
- Creating Product email campaigns
- Contribute to content creation of emails campaigns (product roadmap updates, maintenance comms, etc.) both in English and French
- Define digital strategy:
- Enrich resource and blog area of SmartFocus website, with a focus on English and French version
- Work on community management and how to animate social channels
- Webinars: work on themes and content of product webinars, both in English and French
- Design documents:
- Creation of quality documents that requires Design skills
- Need excellent typography and layout skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Update our website (CMS knowledge needed)
- CRM skills would be a plus
- Events management:
- CAB: contribution to organization of customer events in France, in UK, + on specific vertical (e.g. sports with Borussia Dortmund in progress)
- Tradeshows: identify key events in UK and in France where SF should attend, take part, sponsor, or contribute/present to e.g. June EM day in France Strasbourg, November Cannes event (TBC)
- Graduate Fashion Show in June 2018: SF sponsors this event, task will be to create daily blog.social content about event
- Developing/Maintaining relationships with Industry bodies:
- Revive relationship with DMA in UK, SNCD in France, with objective to drive SmartFocus awareness within the emarketing industries
- Take part in events, seminars
- Creating Internal comms - contribute to a future plan for internal comms
- Competitor watch - research, source and convey information quickly and effectively about customer landscape, about digital themes to enrich our online resource
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should state clearly why you are interested in working with SmartFocus, and what you would bring to this role.
At SmartFocus, we understand that every customer is on a unique journey. Motivations to try, buy or stay local change depending on the individual making the choice. Trusted by over 1,000 customers, the SmartFocus Message Cloud delivers 60 billion personalized interactions and 7 million email campaigns annually.
Message Cloud encompasses everything marketer’s desire from their digital strategies – enabling them to own every customer moment, with a decisioning engine that creates contextualized messages triggered by customer behavior, not by the marketer's best guess. It allows businesses to eradicate conversion kerbing obstacles, through personalization, marketing intelligence, social insights, email, and mobile push notifications across any device – all on one powerful platform. SmartFocus empowers businesses to influence their valuable customer journeys, connecting and engaging with customers at every treasured touch point.