Careers Product Owner
Are you a passionate Product Owner looking for a new opportunity with great career prospects?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious and detail-oriented Product Owner to join our team and help us build out the next generation of our platform.
At SmartFocus we’ve built a SaaS retail marketing platform. It delivers 60 billion personalised customer interactions and 7 million email campaigns annually. We’re proud to work with global brands like House of Fraser, Levi’s, Waterstones and many more.
- Self-starter, ability to own projects and work with minimal supervision
- Pragmatic, ability to balance business needs and technical realities
- Experience in using Agile frameworks and working in cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in a similar position or Product Manager role
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience in digital marketing
A typical day will involve.:
- Managing, maintaining, and prioritising the product backlog and ensure stories are well defined.
- Being the product champion in your team.
- Brainstorming new features for the product.
- Collaborating with frontend and design teams on the UI / UX.
- Collaborating with the Head of Product on maintaining the long-term vision and product roadmap.
- Collaborating with Senior Technical Writer on documenting new features and release notes
- Representing the product to key stakeholders.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Services teams.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should state clearly why you are interested in working with SmartFocus, and what you would bring to this role.
At SmartFocus, we understand that every customer is on a unique journey. Motivations to try, buy or stay local change depending on the individual making the choice. Trusted by over 1,000 customers, the SmartFocus Message Cloud delivers 60 billion personalized interactions and 7 million email campaigns annually.
Message Cloud encompasses everything marketer’s desire from their digital strategies – enabling them to own every customer moment, with a decisioning engine that creates contextualized messages triggered by customer behavior, not by the marketer's best guess. It allows businesses to eradicate conversion kerbing obstacles, through personalization, marketing intelligence, social insights, email, and mobile push notifications across any device – all on one powerful platform. SmartFocus empowers businesses to influence their valuable customer journeys, connecting and engaging with customers at every treasured touch point.
SmartFocus is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating and celebrating a diverse and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Once you’ve proven how great you are – after 3 months – you will benefit from the following;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enrolment in the company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Bike2Work scheme entitlement
- Season Ticket Loan
If you like free tea, coffee, fruit and a big party twice a year that’s included too.