Careers Strategic Consultant
Are you a passionate Strategic Consultant looking for a new opportunity with great career prospects?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Consultant based in London to join the Customer Success team of a leading digital marketing company working with top retail and fashion brands.
SmartFocus is a digital marketing innovator working with the world’s leading retail and fashion brands (Chanel, Nike, Speedo, Levi’s, Selfridges, French Connection, House of Fraser). Based in central London, you will be part of a rapidly growing organization with global influence and impact. You will be working as part of our creative powerhouse and support the dynamic marketing team with your design and animation skills on both internal and external projects. You will be working on everything from marketing collateral, client pitches and presentation materials to corporate identity branding and short and visually captivating infomercials.Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a consulting role for a SaaS solutions provider
- Demonstrable consulting experience in working with retail ecommerce customers
- Working knowledge of ecommerce business issues and digital marketing KPIs
- Understanding of Personalisation technology and strategy
- Understanding of email marketing practices an advantage
- A high level of business acumen and excellent analytical skills
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and build robust business cases
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders in client organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of testing practices and statistical concepts
- Some travel is required (10-35%)
As a member of the SmartFocus Consulting team you will deliver the strategic insight, consulting expertise and thought leadership that enables digital marketing innovation and growth for our customers. You will be a trusted advisor for both internal and external customers delivering high value, impactful consulting engagements informed by a deep understanding of the business forces, trends and requirements that impact our customers’ businesses and strategic objectives.
A typical day will involve.:
- Monitors and alerts leadership to changing business forces, trends and client requirements that impact upon the delivery of SmartFocus’ consulting engagements
- Contributes to SmartFocus’ overall Consulting strategy
- Promotes Consulting team services both internally and externally
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of the function and application of SmartFocus technologies
- Delivers customer engagements to a high level of customer satisfaction, such engagements may include:
- Client coaching and success enablement following implementation of SmartFocus multi-channel Solutions
- Strategic reviews and recommendations that help grow our clients’ customer base
- Strategic roadmap engagements; including multi-function workshops within client organizations, documenting outcomes and presenting solutions to stakeholders at an executive level
- Requirements analysis and use case documentation
- Industry trends and benchmarking analysis
- Marketing campaign data analysis
- Customer engagement analysis
- Personalisation workshops
- Supports sales and pre-sales teams in high value, enterprise level sales opportunities
- Supports account management teams in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develops thought leadership at a global and local level in digital marketing
- Promotes thought leadership in collaboration with the Marketing team
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should state clearly why you are interested in working with SmartFocus, and what you would bring to this role.
At SmartFocus, we understand that every customer is on a unique journey. Motivations to try, buy or stay local change depending on the individual making the choice. Trusted by over 1,000 customers, the SmartFocus Message Cloud delivers 60 billion personalized interactions and 7 million email campaigns annually.
Message Cloud encompasses everything marketer’s desire from their digital strategies – enabling them to own every customer moment, with a decisioning engine that creates contextualized messages triggered by customer behavior, not by the marketer's best guess. It allows businesses to eradicate conversion kerbing obstacles, through personalization, marketing intelligence, social insights, email, and mobile push notifications across any device – all on one powerful platform. SmartFocus empowers businesses to influence their valuable customer journeys, connecting and engaging with customers at every treasured touch point.